Friday 6 February 2009

Meryl Streep knits between scenes, as reported by BBC Breakfast news


This morning BBC Breakfast News interviewed Meryl Streep on her movie Doubts.

During the interview she mentioned that she was knitting between shoots - knitting and chatting had created a special camaraderie with a fellow cast member and a bit of jealousy or at least puzzlement in others. Check the original interview here.

This morning I was knitting on the train into work and I accidentally touched my fellow passenger's arm with my elbow (oops - I did not hurt her by the way!). We started talking about knitting. Soon another passenger joined in the conversation, and because the three of us are all knitting aficionados we talked about creating a local knitting club. How wonderful is that?

Watch this space!!!

Paola

No comments:

Post a Comment