Thursday 12 February 2009

Knitting buddies

Today, after a long day of business development meetings (running a business is pretty challenging during a recession), I could finally unwind with my favourite pasttime, having a lovely chat with my knitting buddy Jenny.

It had started snowing and got really cold, and as we were watching the snowflakes from the comfort of the Royal Festival Hall, I couldn't stop thinking: I really need to wear this hat I am knitting!

So, in the first picture, there's me knitting away. In the second picture, me again wearing the hat. The second picture was taken an hour and a half later than the first.











Talk about being impatient: I finished knitting the beany on the train home and was sewing it furiously so I could make a grand exit from the station wearing my new creation. A couple of people were curiosly watching as I was intently sewing the hat together that I swiftly wore shortly afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment